McGregor's Honey & Pearl Sweet Corn Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Famous bicolour 'super sweet' corn. Specially bred for their high sugar content and their ability to stay sweet
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full sun
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 105 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds 15cm apart, 3cm deep in rows 75cm apart. When seedlings are 5-10cm high thin to 30cm apart. For su