McGregor's Hybrid Galloper Spring Onion Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 10-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Sow direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: All onions are shallow rooted, and therefore require regular watering during dry spells.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 180-200 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly 5mm deep, 2cm apart, in rows 25cm apart.