McGregor's Kentucky Pole Bean Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-10 days. The soil tem
- Where to Sow: Sow directly where to grow in a sunny, sheltered, well drained site after all danger of frost has passed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Sow regularly throughout the season for a continuous supply. A pod is ready for harvesting if it snaps crisply
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full su
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 90-100 days
- How to Sow: Cover seeds with soil to a depth of 3cm. Space seeds 15cm apart.