Long usable shanks with little waste. Leaves and stems can both be used in salads and garnishings. This variety does not form a bulb. Shanks stay long and slim. Impressive Spring Onion
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 14-21 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Leaves and stems can both be used in salads and garnishing's. When large enough, thin to 2-3cm apart, thinning'
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 70 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly 1cm deep in rows 30cm apart.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product