Item No: 9414061055687
Carrot Manchester Table - Fantastic texture colour and taste.Well suited for both spring- early summer sowings and later sowings for harvesting during winter- early Spring
This packet contains approx: 1500 seeds
When: Sow spring - summer - autumn.
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 14-21 days.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow in a deeply dug well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Make successive sowings every 3 weeks until early summer. Radishes are often sown with carrots to mark the rows
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 85 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly in rows 30cm apart and cover to a depth of 1cm.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product