Item No: 9414061055625
Broccoli Marathon - Market leader, 'The One' commercial growers use
Brassica oleracea (italica) This packet contains approx: 40 seeds When: Sow spring - autumn - winter
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Marathon has excellent weather and disease tolerance.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 115 days. Best for winter harvesting
- Advantages of F.1 Hybrids: This variety matures in 115 days. Best for winter harvesting.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product