McGregor's Mixed Zucchini Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: To obtain the best harvest possible, pick fruits young. Unpicked zucchini/courgette will grow into marrows. Thi
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 60 days. Heavy Yeilds
- How to Sow: Sow 2-3 seeds in groups, 1cm deep, 1 metre apart.