Item No: 9414061085387
This variety has been improved disease resistance and, what many believe to be, a superior and stronger taste
Approx 200 seeds
Sow Spring - Summer
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 21-28 days
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: This variety's "stubby" nature makes it great for smaller gardens and those with shallower soils that prevent s
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 130-150 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly 5mm deep, with rows 30cm apart.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product