McGregor's Red Bunching Spring Onion Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period 14 - 21 days
- Where to sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts sow direct where to grow
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Colourful little number with mild onion flavour. Slice thinly as an imaginative sprinkler on soups salads & gou
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 70 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly l cm deep in rows 30cm apart.