Item No: 9414061055960
Crisp and crunchy salad favourite. Quick and trouble free to mature and only occupies a small space in the garden. Small, bright red and crisp roots. Our most popular variety and a reliable performer in all but the heart of winter.
This packet contains approx 300 seeds
When: Sow all year round but best spring - summer
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 4-10 days
- Where to Sow:; Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Sow every 3-4 weeks varying the location as a precaution against pests and diseases. Quick and trouble free, on
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 30 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly 1cm deep in rows 30cm apart.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product