McGregor's Scarlet Runner Stringless Bean Vegetable Seeds
Perennial bean; that means years of cropping. Beans stay tender on the plant for a long time. This bean requires staking or a trellis as a form of support
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Perennial bean, that means years of cropping. Beans stay tender on the plant for a long time. Provide some mean
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 60 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds 15-20cm apart, 3cm deep in rows 60cm apart.