McGregor's Snow Pea Vegetable Seeds
Delicious raw, stir-fried steamed or lightly sauteed
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Pick young, while tender and sweet. Eat pod and all. Delicious raw, stir-fried, steamed or lightly sauteed.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 65 days.
- How to Sow: Place seeds 6-8cm apart over shallow rows with 60-80cm between rows. Cover to a depth of 2-3cm.