Item No: 9414061060544
Sugar snap peas are delicious and an east variety to grow. A tall variety growing to 100cm. Thick walled peas providing a juice, sweet and tasty vegetable. Eat both the pods and peas. Eat raw and cooked.
Pisum sativum This packet contains approx: 100 seeds When: Sow Spring - Summer - Autumn
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Pick fleshy pea pods while young and juicy. Use like a bean. Plan height 75-100cm. Provide a trellis or somethi
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 80 days.
- How to Sow: Place seeds 6-8cm apart over shallow rows 60-80cm between rows. Cover to a depth of 2-3cm.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product