McGregor's Sugar Snap Pea Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Pick fleshy pea pods while young and juicy. Use like a bean. Plan height 75-100cm. Provide a trellis or somethi
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 80 days.
- How to Sow: Place seeds 6-8cm apart over shallow rows 60-80cm between rows. Cover to a depth of 2-3cm.