McGregor's Sunflower Big Smile Flower Seeds
Bright smiling sunshine blooms, a real summer novelty for pots. Everyone loves Sunflowers but not everyones needs them as tall as the house. This one is dwarf and great for planters, garden beds and pots
• Approx 10 seeds
• Sow Spring - Summer
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Flower
- General: From sowing to flowering 12 week. Summer.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Advantages of F.1 Hybrids: Hybrid seeds are those bred to carry all the favourable characteristics of its many different
- How to Sow: Sow a few seeds in groups 40cm apart. Cover to a depth of 2cm.
- Height &Spread: Height 40cm. Spread 30cm. Bright smiling sunshine blooms, a real summer novelty for pots.