McGregor's Sweet Pea Mammoth Flower Seeds
Extra early, extra large blooms are the feature of this award winning sweat pea. The plants are early flower, heat tolerant and produce well into summer. Contains a wide selection of stunning colours
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow supported with a trellis or similar.
- Seed Type: Flower
- General: From sowing to flowering 12 weeks. Spring - Summer. Remove spent flowers to encourage new blooms.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full sun.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds in groups, 2cm deep in rows 10cm apart.
- Height &Spread: Climber - Spread 12cm. Train over a fence or trellis, makes a beautiful backdrop to your garden