Extra early, extra large blooms are the feature of this award winning sweat pea. The plants are early flower, heat tolerant and produce well into summer. Contains a wide selection of stunning colours
- Sow in Spring - Summer - Autumn
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow supported with a trellis or similar.
- Seed Type: Flower
- General: From sowing to flowering 12 weeks. Spring - Summer. Remove spent flowers to encourage new blooms.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full sun.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds in groups, 2cm deep in rows 10cm apart.
- Height &Spread: Climber - Spread 12cm. Train over a fence or trellis, makes a beautiful backdrop to your garden
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product