McGregor's Top Weight Carrot Vegetable Seeds
Famous for its sweet red flesh. A great all round carrot variety that is resistant to pests and diseases. Good strong tops and strong shoulders tapering to a pointed end. Excellent orange colour
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 14-21 days.
- Direct where to grow in a deeply dug well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Make successive sowings every 3 weeks until early summer. Radishes are often sown with carrots to mark the rows
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 85 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly in rows 30cm apart and cover to a depth of 1cm.