Item No: 9414061055779
Herb Parsley Triple Curled - Essential kitchen ingredient
This packet contains approx: 500 seeds When: Sow spring - summer
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 14-21 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow
- Seed Type: Herb
- General: An extremely useful herb used in soups and savouries. Can also be dried. Biennial, but best treated as an annua
- Seed Placement: Full Sun, Part Shade
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun. Protect from strong winds
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 85 days
- How to Sow: Place a few seeds 30cm apart. Cover to a depth of 0.5cm.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product