McGregor's Verdi Cos Lettuce Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days. Please note
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: This old favourite is fast growing in popularity again. Cos Lettuce provides a stringer flavour and more leaves
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full su
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 70-80 days.
- How to Sow: Spread seeds thinly in rows 30cm apart and cover to a depth of 5mm.