Native Neem Organic Neem Tree Granules have been used as a natural insecticide for thousands of years. This is a natural and organic product that prevents and kills nasty insects in the garden. If used at 4-6 weekly intervals you will very rarely need to use any other sprays.
Good for all soils, all crops and all seasons. It works primarily by increasing the humus content of the soil. It is an all-purpose organic soil conditioner, ideal for low organic matter soils. Native Neem organic certified tree granules are the residue left from the first extraction process after the seeds kernels are crushed to extract the oil.
The neem granules should be added to the soil at planting time. Alternatively, it should be applied to the ground surface well before insects that attack your plants are about. Presently, Grass Grub, Porina and Bronze Beetle are all problems that can be controlled with Neem.
If you are having problems with your tomatoes and potatoes, Neem is particularly efficacious and the best natural safeguard against the potato/tomato psyllid.
- Stops progression from eggs to grubs
- Stops grubs becoming flying insects
- Reduces insect attack Controls grass grub Controls root nematodes
- Controls mealybugs
- Controls tomato/potato psyllid
- Controls white butterfly attack
- Protects Container plants
Contains Organic and Natural ingredients:
Features & Benefits
- Contains natural and organic ingredients
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product