Item No: 9421900874699
Available in various colours. Each sold separately.
Please see the range in store.
Moth Orchid/Phalaenopsis Orchid
Orchids are much easier to look after than most people think. The moth orchid is available in a range of colours from yellow, white and pink and when looked after properly it will bloom for many months in the right position.
Cut the spike just above the first strong bud (approx 20 cm above the pot) when flowering has finished. Your orchid will usually flower again within six to eight months. Indoors only in a high light area but not in direct sunlight.
Water weekly in summer; fortnightly in winter. Add the fertiliser to the water and pour the water into the pot until it comes out the bottom. Do not allow your moth orchid to sit in water. Use fertiliser at slightly lower rates than indicated on the instructions.
Features & Benefits
- Flowering Phalaenopsis Orchid
- Keep indoors only in a high light area but not in direct sunlight
- Available in a range of colours from yellow, white and pink
- Very long flowering, two to three months under ideal conditions
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product