Can't find what you need? This should help:
Keep it simple. For instance, instead of “Where can I find an exercise ball in New Zealand?”, try just “exercise balls”
Do a broader search. Rather than looking for a specific item, like “Champion Youth Athletic Fleece Hoodie Blue” for instance, try more general terms like fleece hoodies
Fireworks at The Warehouse
The Warehouse has you covered this Guy Fawkes day with New Zealand’s largest range of fireworks. Looking to buy roman candles? Or maybe some sparklers for the kids? Whatever fireworks you need, The Warehouse has an array of fireworks available in stores till Thursday November 5th, New Zealand wide. Browse the range of fireworks we have online and visit your local warehouse branch to collect them. We have a massive range of fireworks to choose from, so you’re sure to find the right fireworks for your Guy Fawkes celebration. With a huge range of fireworks packages including roman candles, sparklers and rockets, we have everything to suit your pyrotechnical needs this Guy Fawkes day. When it comes to buying fireworks, The Warehouse is where everyone gets a bargain.
Please follow these safety tips
- Read the instructions with a torch before lighting the fireworks.
- Light in a wide-open area away from anything that could catch fire. Wet down the area with a hose beforehand Keep fireworks in the original packaging until you are ready to light them.
- Don’t relight duds. If a firework doesn’t go, put it in a bucket of water or wet it down
- Keep a bucket of water or a hose handy.
- Remember Fireworks, alcohol and drugs are a dangerous mix.
- Never let children light fireworks.
- Think about others. Fireworks are noisy. Consider your neighbours.
- Keep pets inside.
- Point fireworks at the stars, not your mates!
- Stay Safe. Fireworks when not used safely can cause injuries and start fires.
- When fireworks go wrong, it happens fast. With a bit of planning and a few precautions, you can keep your family, neighbours and property safe.