Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre.
- When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing teeth pain.
How does Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief MultiProtection toothpaste work?
- It works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain.
- With regular use, it builds a longlasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.
- This toothpaste provides instant and lasting relief and with regular brushing helps: - Fight Cavities - Remove Plaque - Promote Gum Health - Strengthen Enamel - Remove Surface Stains - Freshen Breath
For instant relief, apply directly to each sensitive tooth with finger tip and gently massage for 1 minute, up to twice daily. For lasting relief, apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of teeth. Brush twice daily. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Features & Benefits
- Colgate Toothpaste
- Pro Relief
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product