McGregor's Cornflower Polka Dot Mixed Flower Seeds
• Approx. 100 seeds
• Sow Autumn - Winter - early Spring
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Flower
- General: From sowing to flowering 14 weeks. Spring - Summer. Remove faded blooms for best display.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun, Part Shade
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly 1cm deep in rows 30cm apart.
- Height &Spread: Height 40cm. Spread 30cm. Wide colour range. Can be dried for floral work.