Item No: 9300697100078
SELLEYS LIQUID NAILS Original is a premium grade multi-purpose construction adhesive that delivers a consistently strong and lasting bond on most building materials. Shrinkage and thermal movement in buildings can cause bonds to weaken over time, but Liquid Nails is flexible enough to response to movement allowing a strong bond to be maintained over time.
Features & Benefits
- Strong bond – which will cope with shrinkage and thermal movement, so you know the job will last.
- Adheres well to wet and dry timber, so there is no need to wait for the timber to dry.
- Easily extruded and easy to use in low Winter temperatures, so it allows you to continue with the job at low temperature
- Paintable when dry, to give you a neat, quality finished job.
- Doesn’t drip, sag or string, so there is less mess when you are using the product.
- Bridges gaps on rough and ill fitting construction material
- Has a life expectancy, when cured, of 20 years
- Not for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicone or polystyrene.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product